|Product type||Factory seconds|
|Certification||ASTM F 2413, CAN/CSA-Z195|
|Technologies||Composite Toe Cap, Protective Over Cap made of Rubber or TPU, Absorption, Climate, Anti Slip, GORE-TEX®, Classified UL Canada, Electric Hazard Resistance|
|Upper material||Smooth leather|
|Sole||BLACK EAGLE® SAFETY 019 Sole|
|Safety toe||Composite toe|
|Leg height in inches||5 1/2 inches|
Feel the Difference
You may be asking yourself, how is HAIX® Black Eagle® Safety Mid 52 Brown different than other safety shoes?
With the all new Black Eagle® Safety 52 Mid Brown, you can say goodbye to those uncomfortable and bulky safety shoes you've seen in the past. Black Eagle® is not only significantly lighter than most safety boots, but they are phenomenally comfortable too! A great choice for parcel services, electricians, construction, warehouse, or factory work, the metal free design is perfect for high security work environments too.
Finest European Leather with Certified Composite Safety Toe
Black Eagle® Safety is quality crafted in Europe using fine European leathers. Built with the ASTM toe protection needed for on the job, but featuring the fit and feel of an athletic shoe. Black Eagle® is the perfect blend of athletic shoe technology and high tech safety features designed for the hard working professional. The carbon composite toe offers plenty of room for comfort and movement. Black Eagle® Safety provides maximum protection without sacrificing athletic performance. Black Eagle® Safety 52 Mid Brown will put an end to foot fatigue even when having to spend long hours on your feet.
Electrical Hazard Protection with Slip Resistant Soles and Long-lasting Durability
Protect yourself against slips and falls with the anti-slip technology of Black Eagle® boots. Not only do these boots give you excellent grip on many surfaces, they are resistant to wearing down from abrasion too. Giving you longer lasting durability in addition to protection. Black Eagle® Safety is certified ASTM Electrical Hazard resistant too!
Waterproof GORETEX® and Climate Comfort in any weather
HAIX® added a GORETEX® inner liner to the Black Eagle® Safety line so that you get complete waterproof protection no matter what the weather outside. The built in Climate System works to keep your feet dry and comfortable whether you are hot and sweaty or braving winter weather. Working in conjunction with the Climate System, the specially developed HAIX® insole is designed to wick moisture, is revocable and machine washable, and antibacterial.
High-Quality Functional Footwear that won’t Break the Bank
And best of all, not only does Black Eagle® Safety 52 Mid Brown offer unparalleled comfort and protection, the cost is much more affordable as well. Black Eagle® Safety is a great choice when looking for comfortable, yet high quality safety footwear for a more affordable price.
- Our lightest weight over ankle safety shoe
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- Carbon Composite safety toe protection
- Metal free puncture resistant midsole
- GORETEX® inner liner, waterproof and breathable
- Electrical Hazard Rated (EH)
- Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with "AIRFLOW" channels
- Pronation support
- Completely metal free
- Durable slip resistant sole offering improved heel to toe control in all weather conditions. Resistant to heat, oil, and gasoline, as well as non-marking
- Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through an extended wear package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, insoles, and retreading of soles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized. HAIX footwear owners also have the option of a sole retread only or a toe cap replacement only.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Factory Seconds are boots which may have minor blemishes or imperfections. Factory Seconds boots are sold "as is" with no manufacturer warranty and are not eligible for warranty repair or replacement under any circumstances.