|Product type||Factory firsts|
|Upper material||Smooth leather|
|Leg height in inches||6 inches|
|Safety toe||No safety toe|
Tactical Shoes with Upgraded Features
Now designed and fully manufactured in Europe, we took our popular Black Eagle® Tactical 20 Mid and gave it an upgrade. The Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid has updated features that we’re sure customers are going to love. Features like:
- The HAIX® sole is more uniform black in color, without the shiny/gloss area around the heel
- The sole is still non-slip, shock absorbing, non-marking, fuel and oil resistant but as an added feature, they are now heat-resistant
- New Black Eagle® tread is self-cleaning; naturally releasing dried and caked on mud and dirt as you walk
- New insoles offer seamless comfort with softer cushioning in the heel
- More padding in the ankle area for additional ankle support and stability
- Fully manufactured and designed in Europe by HAIX®
The HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid is the shoe you’ve been looking for. Designed with durability and comfort in mind, this footwear can be worn anywhere whether it’s for on or off duty. It’s one of the lightest weight options in our range of boots making it easy of the feet. Wear this 6-inch boot for airport duty and you shouldn’t have any problem since this pair is metal free.
Shock Absorbent Heels and Anti-Bacterial Insoles
The HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid has what it takes to perform at any activity whether it’s for work or leisure. The heel area is supported by cushioning which absorbs shock while the forefoot is able to use energy more efficiently thanks to its strong spring-back material, and the built in pronation and supination support keeps your weight evenly distributed throughout your foot and keeps your ankle more stabilized. The removable antibacterial, moisture wicking insole provides just the right amount of support with its cushioning so you feel comfortable all throughout the day.
Anti-Slip Soles with Built in Stone Shield
Your line of duty or active hobby might require you to run on slippery surfaces or uneven terrain which makes the HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid such an ideal footwear to have. Its durable sole incorporates a special rubber mixture and tread design to provide a strong multi-directional grip even on slippery surfaces such as gas and oil. You never have to worry about falling, tripping, or slipping when you’re wearing the HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid. The built in stone shield doubles the protection, preventing you from feeling the impact from any rock or stone that may come your way.
Waterproof GORE-TEX® Laminate and the HAIX® Climate System
This 6-inch gear features a GORE-TEX® inner liner making the boots waterproof. Together with the HAIX® Climate System, your feet are kept at a balanced temperature whether you’re indoors or out. It’s made possible thanks to the air circulation process which automatically warms you during cool conditions and cools during warm conditions.
Highly Breathable with Sun Reflect
The tactical boots’ insole with its moisture absorbing properties means that after a long hard day of running, jumping, and walking, your feet are still dry and comfortable. Just what you need when you already have so much to deal with in your active line of work. And when it gets too hot, you never have to worry, since the Sun Reflect feature of the breathable leather reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by reflecting sunlight back so that the leather and the inside of your boot is much cooler.
One Year Limited Warranty
The HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid comes with an optional extended one year warranty. This is an added bonus to an already amazing foot gear. Once you try on the HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid, you’ll never want to look at any other brand again.
- Also available in: low and high
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- Waterproof/breathable with GORETEX® Extended
- Stone shield prevents uneven surfaces from pressing through to the foot
- Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with “AIRFLOW” channels
- Pronation support to prevent arch collapsing inward
- Supination support with spring back energy return
- Asymmetrical TPU for stabilizing the heel
- Cushioning in the heel area for shock absorption
- metal free
- Durable anti-slip sole resistant to oil and gasoline, non-marking
- Optional Black Eagle extended warranty: Opt to extend the HAIX one year limited warranty for one additional year by filling out this online form