|Product type||Factory firsts|
|Upper material||Smooth leather|
|Fastener||2 zone lacing|
|Safety toe||No safety toe|
|Leg height in inches||8 inches|
Innovative Footwear with Upgraded Features
Now designed and fully manufactured in Europe, we took our popular Black Eagle® Tactical 20 High and gave it an upgrade. The Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX High has updated features that we’re sure customers are going to love. Features like:
- The HAIX® sole is more uniform black in color, without the shiny/gloss area around the heel
- The sole is still non-slip, shock absorbing, non-marking, fuel and oil resistant but as an added feature, they are now heat-resistant
- New Black Eagle® tread is self-cleaning; naturally releasing dried and caked on mud and dirt as you walk
- New insoles offer seamless comfort with softer cushioning in the heel
- More padding in the ankle area for additional ankle support and stability
- Fully manufactured and designed in Europe by HAIX®
Despite its many upgraded features, the Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX High is lightweight and durable making it the ideal boots to take with you wherever you go.
Shock Absorbent with Spring-Back Material
The foot can be prone to many injuries when on active military or police duty which is what makes these boots the perfect footwear. It protects the foot by evenly distributing your weight throughout with its supination and pronation support. And the cushioning in the heel area makes the shoes absorbent to shock and allows you to make good use of energy with its strong spring-back material.
Durable, Oil, and Gas Resistant Soles
Made out of special rubber and a unique tread design, the slip resistant soles of this boot gives you the capability to move freely without worrying about tripping or falling. This feature is called the multi-directional anti-slip grip and it can be especially helpful if you are hiking on uneven terrain or walking on slick surfaces. The boots are also oil and gas resistant and won’t mark up your floor. And to protect your foot from stones, rocks, and uneven terrain is the built in stone shield. There is nothing worse than feeling every stone or rock through the bottom of you shoes.
Perfect Climate Comfort during every weather
The GORE-TEX® inner liner of this tactical pair makes it waterproof so you won’t have to worry whether it’s raining or not. And with the HAIX® Climate System, your feet are guaranteed to feel comfortable at all times. The air circulation process balances the temperature inside the boot to keep the feet cool during hot temperatures and warm during cool temperatures. In our Sun Reflect system, you will find that leather reduces the heating effect of the upper, keeping the feet cooler on sunny days.
Perfect fit even with wide or slim calf
The 2-Zone Lacing system of the Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX High allows you to adjust the width of your boot in the foot and leg area separately. So you have a perfect fit, even for people with very wide or slim calves.
Limited Extended Warranty
We know the Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX High comes close to the ideal active tactical footwear but for your protection, we offer an additional limited one-year extended warranty if you fill out this online form.
- Also available in: low and mid
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- Waterproof/breathable with GORETEX® Extended
- Stone shield prevents uneven surfaces from pressing through to the foot
- Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with “AIRFLOW” channels
- Pronation support to prevent arch collapsing inward
- Supination support with spring back energy return
- Asymmetrical TPU for stabilizing the heel
- Cushioning in the heel area for shock absorption
- metal free
- Durable anti-slip sole resistant to oil and gasoline, non-marking
Optional Black Eagle extended warranty: Opt to extend the HAIX one year limited warranty for one additional year by filling out this online form
High Hopes but Disappointed
I bought these boots after wearing the Black Eagle Athletic 11's for almost two years. I LOVED the old boots but needed something that was waterproof so I switched to the Tactical 2.0 GTX. I was hoping that they fit and felt like the Athletics but they definitely do not. The sole is hard, they rub my heels, and generally make my feet hurt. I don't know if something changed between the original Tactical versions and the "2.0" but I am definitely disappointed. I can't say that there is anything "wrong" with them, but they're not what I was hoping for.
Thank you for taking the time to review the Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 GTX High. These boots are the updated version of the Black Eagle Tactical 20 High. Some improvements have been made which includes a more pronounced arch support which could be the reason why you feel the difference. These boots are made of full-grain leather throughout which could make the break-in period a little longer than the Black Eagle Athletic 11's which are more of an athletic shoe. After talking to you via email, I am confident that we have found a solution to this problem. We hope you'll continue to remain a loyal HAIX customer in the future.