|Product type||Factory firsts, Clearance|
|Certification||NFPA 1951, NFPA 1977, NFPA 1992, NFPA 1999, ASTM F 2413, CAN/CSA-Z195|
|Technologies||(SL) Secura Liner, Protective Sole, Protective Steel Toe Cap, (HD) High Durability Cap, (MSL) Micro Soft Light, Climate, Metatarsal Protector, (FL) Fast Lacing Fit, Sun Reflect, CROSSTECH®, Classified UL, Classified UL Canada|
|Upper material||Smooth leather|
|Sole||FIRE 011 Sole|
|Safety toe||Steel toe|
|Leg height in inches||10 inches|
Footwear For Every First Responder
HAIX® Special Fighter USAR boots give maximum protection and comfort for those who put their feet at the front lines during an emergency. Tough and dirty terrain, heat, water, and more are nothing for the HAIX® Special Fighter USAR boot. The European design is complemented by exceptional quality materials and specially designed technology to keep your feet clean, dry and safe. Fast lacing, Sun Reflect leather, and a steel toe cap work together to protect your feet. The CROSSTECH® Secura Liner acts as a barrier between your feet and spills of various types.
Upper Material For the Toughest Environments
On the inside of these women's firefighter boots, safety and comfort are supreme with the Secura Liner® which ensures that your boot lining will not wrinkle, pull up, or pull out. The liner is a specialty fabric which includes CROSSTECH®. This is designed to keep your feet cool and dry. It is also water and blood borne pathogen resistant. The HAIX® MSL System incorporated into the sole gives the boot the light feeling you love and the shock absorption that you need. PU foam is injected throughout the sole, and offers excellent heat and cold insulation. The anatomically created cap on these women's steel toe work boots protects feet from damage while offering rubber padding to prevent toe problems. The mid sole also gives the boot a work safety edge. It is made with stainless steel, which is flexible enough to allow more freedom of movement while protective enough to safeguard you from the dangers of puncture.
What Makes the Boot Fit?
Special Fighter USAR is made from HAIX® Sun Reflect leather, which keeps your feet cool and directs sun away from your EMS boots rather than into them so that your feet are more comfortable when working out in the elements. These women's steel toe work boots are designed for the best possible fit, with the HAIX® Fast Lacing Fit System to ensure your foot and leg area are as adjustable as you wish, without feeling constricted. It also helps you to pull them on quickly when time is of the essence. You will enjoy the flex zone, which is designed around the tongue, so that your foot can move more freely when kneeling, climbing or operating machinery. The outer profiled rubber toe cap ensures these metatarsal boots resist abrasion longer than the average steel toe shoe.
Insole, Lining and Footbed Make Search and Rescue Duties Easier
The insole is designed to be anatomically formed to your foot for ultimate comfort as well as and easy to change. Throw your insoles into the washing machine after a tough day on the job to give them a quick refresh and to keep them like new. HAIX insoles provide great moisture absorption along with quick-dry properties. The TEXON fleece footbed offers superior ankle support in an anatomically formed design.
Sole for the First Responder
The HAIX® Special Fighter USAR boots have a sole which keeps you safe with a high voltage resistance of 18 KV. Constructed of nitrile rubber which is oil and fuel resistant and a specially designed self-cleaning tread. Dried mud and small stones in your tread will be a thing of the past. The tread pattern gives optimal traction on a variety of surfaces. Foam injected into the sole guarantees better shock absorption and insulation.
- Women's firefighting boots engineered in Germany
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather helps keep feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® MSL System (Micro Soft Light) PU foam is injected throughout the sole for greater shock absorption and cold/heat insulation
- HAIX® Patented Lacing System offers a quick and optimal adjustment option, easy entry and exit which allows independent adjustment between the upper and lower boot and the ability to tuck the lace ends into a side pocket.
- HAIX® Climate System keeps your feet temperature regulated and more comfortable
- Steel Protective Safety Toe Boots
- Exterior profiled rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance when crawling
- Safety Toe Shoes with Steel Puncture Protective Sole
- Ladder shank for extra support on ladder rungs
- Waterproof/breathable with CROSSTECH®
- Increased chemical protection and bloodborne pathogen resistance
- Slip resistant and highly heat resistant rubber sole
IMPORTANT NOTE: This style has been discontinued and is sold "as is" with no manufacturer warranty under any circumstances.